Welcome to Palm Coast Florida Real Estate Sign in | Help

Palmcoasting.com Real Estate News

Palm Coast, Flagler County real estate, homes for sale. News about the area and market conditions.
Palm Coast, Fl ... Water, water and green-backs

 Did you know?   You will be required to put a deposit down in order to get waterfrom the City of Palm Coast. This deposit is held in an interest bearing account. Where's that money going you may wonder? Well, according to one of the City employees at the water company, it's held on your behalf.

After two years and with good credit, 'good credit', which is defined as "no late charges have been charged for 6 months in a row "you can have this deposit AND interest applied to your account. How? Call or write the Palm Coast water department and request it.

I'm not sure why it's not handled like FPL where interest is just credited to your account bi-annually, or why you have to call to have the credit done,  but 

 So, if you've been here two years, haven't had any late charges for 6 months, call them and get YOUR money!    (386) 986-2360

Call Cyd Weeks of Palmcoasting.com Real Estate Corp for all your real estate needs!  386-793-7302    Buying, selling, renting…primary,investment, second home.   Need property management?  Call Wyclip Management Corp.. 386-793-7303


Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:55 PM by Cyd Weeks
Anonymous comments are disabled